Current Service Project: Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House is a place of refuge for families of terminally-ill children. It is a place where these exhausted family members can receive a meal and have a few hours of sleep.
On Monday, August 18, we will be serving a meal at the Ronald McDonald House in Downtown Fort Worth. We need at least 10 people to serve the meal, and if you want to be part of that team, you can RSVP on the event's Facebook page. We are expected to meet at Ronald McDonald House at 5:00pm to prepare the meal to be served at 6pm.
If you cannot make it to the event but still want to help in some way, there are items you can provide. Here is the list of items that are still needed-
- 6 bags of shredded cheddar cheese (32 oz/4 cups)
- 6 bags of flour tortillas (20-count packages)
- 6 bags of corn tortillas (20-count packages)
- 5 (borrowed) crockpots (we will return these to the donors after the event)
- 3 (borrowed) rice cookers (we will return these to the donors after the event)
- 25 large cans of refried beans
- 5 large bags of shredded lettuce
- 20 cans of diced tomatoes
- 4 tubs of sour cream
- 5 jars of salsa